The purpose of the Volunteer Point Program is to help ensure that AYSO Region 76 recruits, trains, certifies and fields enough volunteer referees to officiate at our Regional games.
All 9U, 10U, 12U and 14U teams in the Core program that reach their Volunteer Point total will earn a spot in the Knock-Out Round of the play-offs.
You must ALLOCATE VOLUNTEER POINTS to your team in InLeague in order for the points to be credited to your team. To do so, please follow the instructions below:
- Log in to InLeague (ayso76.net/app) and click on your name at the top right of the screen and click on "To InLeague Classic".
- Navigate to the "Referees" tab.
- Click on "Allocate Referee Points".
- You will see under "My Teams" teams for which you may allocate points. You may only allocate volunteer points to a team with a player on the roster who is in your Family Profile. Under "My Credits", you will see Volunteer Points you have earned with details of the assignments. Under the "Team Credited" column If you see "No Team" selected in the dropdown next to any of your volunteer points, then those points have not yet been allocated. If you see a team designation next to a point, then the point has been allocated to that team and no further steps are required.
- Make any desired changes to the "Team Credited" field. You will see a green check mark to indicate that the change has been saved and accepted.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: The Region may limit the number of volunteer points a single volunteer or single family is permitted to earn for one team. This is done to promote volunteerism in the AYSO community. Our Volunteer Point Program and any restrictions are detailed HERE. Supplemental programs such as Post-Season and Extra have their own volunteer requirements separate from our Regular Fall Season volunteer requirements.