SPRING SKILLS TRAINING 2021 REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN!
Hello AYSO Families!
Our Spring Skills Training Program - Now with scrimmages and short-sided games - will begin April 17th, and registration is now open!
The Spring Skills Program will build on our highly successful Fall 2020 and Winter 2021 Skills Program. Because of updated public health guidance, we are able to add scrimmages and short-sided games as another element to our Skills Training.
We continue to be guided by state and local orders, as well as the recommendations of our own Region 76 medical task force. You can read about our Safety Protocols HERE.
Here’s what you need to know about the session ahead:
- 8-week Spring 2021 skills training and conditioning program with scrimmages begins April 17th.
- Registration fee: $300.
- Eligible divisions include 6U Boys and Girls through 14U Boys and Girls.
- Weekly training sessions will be led by our professional trainers.
- Masks or face coverings must be worn properly at all times as tolerated while on the field. Masks or face coverings must cover both mouth and nose.
- Social distancing will be maintained to the extent possible while on the field and not playing in competition. This includes distancing between players, volunteers, and professional coaches.
- Players will be grouped by birth year into small “cohorts” or “teams.”
- Space is extremely limited and some age groups will fill up quickly.
- AYSO Region 76 may combine or eliminate individual cohorts depending on enrollment, field availability, and restrictions placed on the Region by the City, County, or State.