We Keep Our Eye on the
We're Region 76 of the American Youth Soccer Organization. We were chartered in 1975 and we have been designated as a platinum region by AYSO's national board of Directors. We provide a fun recreational youth soccer program to the children of City of Beverly Hills, California and the surrounding communities. In AYSO, Everyone Plays! We emphasize balanced teams, fair play, good sportsmanship, positive coaching and player development. Everyone in AYSO Region 76, every board member, coach, referee and team administrator, is a volunteer. Join us!
CURRENT REGION MESSAGES:
- SOCCERFEST, New for 2015. Pre-season mini-tournament for U10 players on August 22nd and August 29th. Click on the link for more details.
- Registration for the Fall 2015 season has begun.
- Sports Authority discount coupons for August 22-23 and August 29-30.
- AYSO Very Important Players (VIP) Program for players with disabilities. Follow the link for more information. To register a player for this program follow our standard registration process and select VIP Program when you get to the player information section.
- Our rainout page gives details of field conditions and closures.
Need to print your child's medical release form? Click here for instructions.
AYSO is a tax-exempt organization under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Donations to AYSO, including to Region 76, are tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law. If you would like to make a tax-deductible donation to AYSO to support our programs, including scholarships for players whose families need some financial help, visit our donations page. Our taxpayer identification number is 95-6205398. Note that registration fees and other payments for players are NOT tax-deductible.
Are you interested in serving on our Board of Directors - contact Mike Karon
Information from the Webmaster
Our site design was created by Camille Lee of Cornell University and our web developer is Sam Knowlton of inLeague. Email services and technology consulting are provided by AJ Willmer of AJDJ Systems.