Team Administrator Page
Your Duties as a Team Administrator
- Make a team roster that includes phone numbers and email addresses of
the players and distribute to the parents.
- Create a snack schedule (usually this is in alphabetical order) and
distribute to the parents. Your snacks should include water for half-time,
and a drink and snack for after the game. Be sure to bring ice in case of
injury. You may want to call the appointed parent each week to remind them.
If a parent can not make their snack week, it is their responsibility to
switch with another parent.
- Choose an appropriate team name. The name of your team should begin with
the letter your team was assigned. For example, if you are Team A, you
would name your team Arsenal. Please keep it simple. Remember it has to fit
on a trophy!
- Take candid pictures for the yearbook.
- Organize your team for picture day, informing them of where and when to
meet. Order forms will be available on our website this year. You do NOT
need to fill out anything if you are just getting the basic package. Due to
the sheer volume of players this year, it is very important that
your entire team is there on time. We regret we are unable to wait for
late arrivals. Please bring a completed roster that includes uniform numbers.
- If your team decides they want sweatshirts, you will need
to collect the money (I suggest you do this before you order them) order
and distribute them. The team should decide on the color and some type of
logo for their team. We suggest SoccerOne. Contact Manny at
- Organize a party at the end of the year. You will also be distributing
trophies and yearbooks at this party. If the team decides to buy the
coach a gift, you will collect the money and purchase the agreed upon gift.
- Feel free to ask the other parents for help. It’s a job that can be