Main Schedule Page
- The Fall 2016 season begins for most divisions the weekend of September 10 and 11.
- We have not yet determined the start date for U5 or the VIP program.
- The season will end on different dates depending on the division but in no case earlier than the weekend of November 19 and 20 or later than the weekend of December 10 and 11.
- Schedules for the Upper Divisions are also have not yet been published, but the season will likely begin on the weekend after Labor Day (September 10-11).
- We will not publish team game schedules until just after Labor Day. There are many reasons for this, but the main one is that the teams won't be formed until the fourth week of August, which is when the schedulers will learn how many teams there are in each division.
For all competitions, please read the Season Notes below.
You can view volunteer point statistics by division, team and referee at our main referee schedule page.
|BU19||Y||GU19||Y||Schedules are available for each divisions with a
Y opposite its name.
Click on the Division name on this table to take you to that Division's schedule (or to the Area 1-P site where you can view U16 and U19 schedules).
All you will need is the Division to which the player is assigned (click to find out the player's division) and the name of the player's coach or the team letter.
You can then tell at a glance the schedule for the entire season.
No one has a vested interest in these schedules. Just because your team has been given a particular time, that does not mean that we need your permission to change it. We reserve the right to make scheduling changes for the benefit of the program as a whole. This includes situations where a team would be severely depleted at the originally scheduled time. Also, as all-powerful as we like to think ourselves, we do not control the weather or the people who grant and pull our field permits.
In the event of problems with weather, the first place to look is our rainout page. There is a link on our home page but you can also get there directly at http://www.ayso76.org/schedule/field-status.cfm.
It is a massive undertaking to schedule these games. Over 1,000 games are on the schedule and more will be added as we finalize the playoffs and add the upper division games. One person does it all. Every effort is made to avoid mistakes - but inevitably, these can occur. Be polite when you let us know. And think long and hard before you ask for a change. Every change involves three other teams.
2016 Season Notes
Divisions U19 and U16 play interregional schedules many of games played out of the games are played outside Beverly Hills (e.g., in Santa Monica or Culver City). These schedules are expected to be published around Labor Day (September 5)
Boys and Girls Division U14 will also play some interregional games against teams from our Area 1-P.
Some of the divisions may have an odd number of teams. Those divisions will be scheduled with byes on their regular field and may use their bye slot for a practice or team scrimmage.
Jewish holidays will affect practices in 2016:
- Rosh Hashanah starts at sundown on Sunday October 2 and ends at sundown on Tuesday October 4. It therefore does not affect games this year, except that we will ensure that the last games finish well before sundown. There will be no practices on Monday the 3rd or Tuesday the 4th - plus note there may be school closures on both those days.
- Yom Kippur begins at sundown on Tuesday October 12 and ends at sundown on Wednesday October 13. There will be no practices either of those days.
- Picture Days will probably be the weekend of October 8 & 9, but this remains to be confirmed.