Main Schedule Page
- The Fall 2013 season begins for most divisions the weekend of September 7 and 8. U5 starts on Saturday September 21. The season will end on either December 8 or 15. Currently, the schedules only run to December 8, but this may change.
- The VIP program begins on Sunday September 23. The schedules for VIP and U5 though U14 are now published.
- Schedules for the Upper Divisions are alsohave not yet been published.
For all competitions, please read the Season Notes below.
You can view volunteer point statistics by division, team and referee at our main referee schedule page.
|BU19||Y||GU19||Y||Schedules are available for each divisions with a
Y opposite its name.
Click on the Division name on this table to take you to that Division's schedule (or to the Area 1-P site where you can view U16 and U19 schedules).
All you will need is the Division to which the player is assigned (click to find out the player's division) and the name of the player's coach or the team letter.
You can then tell at a glance the schedule for the entire season.
No one has a vested interest in these schedules. Just because your team has been given a particular time, that does not mean that we need your permission to change it. We reserve the right to make scheduling changes for the benefit of the program as a whole. This includes situations where a team would be severely depleted at the originally scheduled time. Also, as all-powerful as we like to think ourselves, we do not control the weather or the people who grant and pull our field permits.
In the event of problems with weather, the first place to look is our rainout page. There is a link on our home page but you can also get there directly at http://www.ayso76.org/schedule/field-status.cfm.
It is a massive undertaking to schedule these games. Over 1,200 games are on the schedule and more will be added as we finalize the playoffs and add the upper division games. One person does it all. Every effort is made to avoid mistakes - but inevitably, these can occur. Be polite when you let us know. And think long and hard before you ask for a change. Every change involves three other teams.
2013 Season Notes
Divisions U19 and U16 play interregional schedules many of games played out of the games are played outside Beverly Hills (e.g., in Santa Monica or Culver City). These schedules will be published around Labor Day (September 2)
Boys and Girls Division U14 will also play some interregional games against teams from Hollywood and Los Feliz.
U10 schedules only go as far as the third weekend (September 21). U10 schedules will be rebalanced for the following 5 weeks.
Some of the divisions (U8, U7 and U6) have an odd number of teams. Those divisions will be scheduled with byes on their regular field and may use their bye slot for a practice or team scrimmage.
Boys and Girls U14, U12 and U10 playoffs will start on the last Saturday in October and possibly one week earlier, depending on a decision we are currently considering regarding when the season will end. The first round of playoffs will be scheduled later in September. Knockout (elimination) games will be scheduled in November. Explanations of the playoff rules and formats will be posted on our playoff rules page and our playoff format page. The formats will vary because of the different numbers of teams in each division. The objective is to reduce the number of teams to four semifinalists by the final Saturday, with championships likely to be held on Sunday December 8. Teams that do not qualify for the elimination round of the playoffs will have one friendly game after the end of pool play, on a Saturday to be determined.
Jewish holidays will affect practices and games in 2013:
- Rosh Hashanah starts at sundown on Wednesday September 4 and does not affect games this year, although there will be no practices that night or on Thursday September 5 and they will be optional on Friday September 6 - plus note there may be school closures on Friday.
- Yom Kippur begins at sundown on Friday September 13. There will be no practices that day and no games on Saturday September 14. The whole region will play games on Sunday September 15.