Referee Self Scheduling
Scheduling Referee Assignments
1. Visit https://www.ayso76.net
2. Type your email address into the Username or Email: form field and your password into the Password form field on the log-in screen. Press the Enter key or click on the Log In icon. This will load the inLeague Welcome Page.
3. Click on the "Self-Schedule" link located under the REFEREE tab on the top navigation bar. The Referee Self Scheduler will display. The date will automatically show the current weekend's games, but you may request assignments for future weeks by selecting another date from the drop down box or selecting the "Next Week" or Previous Week" links adjacent to the date field. For each game assignment on the schedule, you will see one of the following:
- The word "Sign Up" inside an assignment box. This means that the assignment is open and you may request it by clicking on
the "Sign Up" button.
- An assignment column with a person's name followed by the word "Confirmed" in parentheses. This means
that the assignment is filled and you may not request it
- An assignment box with the word "Pending". This means that the assignment is not available because someone
has already requested that assignment. You will not see the name of the person until the assignment is confirmed by the
- An assignment box with the word "Reserved". This means that the assignment has been reserved by the scheduler and is available for self-scheduling.
4. Choose the assignment(s) you want by clicking on the "Sign Up" button for the game(s) you are interested in. Your name appears on the schedule with a status of pending for the assignment requests you submitted. The referee scheduler will review your request (usually the same day during the week before the game). When your request approved, you will notice the status change from "Pending" to "Confirmed" and you receive an email confirming your assignment.
5. If you need to delete your assignment request, click the "Remove" button under name in the Pending assignment slot. You can only delete a request, not an approved assignment. If you need to change an approved assignment, please email email@example.com with your request.
6. After you have completed your assignments, be sure to ALLOCATE YOUR POINTS to the team of your choice. This function is accessed by clicking the "Allocate Points" link.
Please remember that assignment requests are submitted in real time so it is possible that someone else can select an assignment you'd like if you wait too long.
Review the status of the schedule anytime by visiting http://www.ayso76.net/refschedule/
As always, if you get stuck, read the fine instructions again or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll help you out.
Please remember that we like to share CR assignments, so please request at least an equal number of AR assignments also. Otherwise, the scheduler will make AR assignments for you.