Sportsmanship Cup Schedule Page
The game schedules for the 18th Annual Sportsmanship Cup have not yet been published. We are anticipating publishing the schedules on Sunday, December 14, 2014
Teams, please let our referee coordinator, Jeff Wolfe, know right away if there are any changes in your referees. He can be reached at email@example.com.
|Boys Under 14||Girls Under 14|
|Boys Under 12||Girls Under 12|
|Boys Under 10||Girls Under 10|
2014 Cup Notes
- No one has a vested interest in the schedule. We reserve the right to make changes in the interests of the tournament as a whole, and we may do so. Please check the schedules regularly in case we have to make adjustments. Nevertheless, please do not ask us to make changes. If you think you see a clear error (a team scheduled for more or less than four games, a team playing without a long enough break - minimum of three hours between start times), please send an email to .
- In any division where there is an odd number of teams, each day there will be one team playing a first game against another playing its second. In 2013, we had odd numbers of teams in GU10, BU14 and GU14.
- A little under a quarter of the teams will likely be from Region 76. Don’t be surprised if you play two games against Region 76 teams. This may be unavoidable. You won't play the same team twice
- Game lengths are as follows: U14 - 60 minutes; U12 - 50 minutes; U10 - 50 minutes.
- By tradition at the Cup, you will most likely play at more than one venue, although we try to maximize Hollywood and SLA teams playing on their home fields
- If you are playing at La Cienega Park, please park in the free public lot underneath the tennis courts. The lot can only be entered from the north – that is traveling south on La Cienega Boulevard from Wilshire or Gregory Way. If you come up La Cienega from the south, don’t do a U-turn at Gregory. Instead, turn left on Olympic, then immediately right on Ledoux, drive up to Gregory, and then turn right and right again.
- At Roxbury Park, the best place to park are at the meters on the alley on the west side of the park, accessible either by a left turn from Spalding Drive south of Olympic or by driving round the south side of the park in the alley just after a small parking lot that is usually full.